- We plan to post pictures and stats from the PARC field day on kb0smx.org at some point
during the next weeksoon.
- complaints on conditions. 40 had more stations than could be worked. plenty of action.
- we had smoked bbq pork for lunch sat. pot luck. my wife made breakfast sunday. alcohol free.
- had to shut down due to lightning. also had a brief downpour at around 3am, heavy rain.
- Our club made a 6-meter contact with Heartland Hams and Aksarben
- We were 3-alpha, with an additional 6-meter station. No use on the GOTA station, didn't bother hooking up antenna for it.
- KA0IJY worked 20 voice using rotatable beam, and 40 digital on an inverted V
- N5SEZ on 6-meter using a 4 element beam, and N5SEZ coordinated bands and stations (field day chairman)
- KG0KR on 20 CW solar power with inverted V antenna
- W0DBW and WD0CFG on 40 voice a rotatable beam. W0DBW worked 15 meter and briefly on 20.
- KI0PY climbed the tower to hang the rope, and assisted with CW logging for KG0KR
- we had a call-in station on the club repeater
- we did not get an 80-meter antenna up
- we used 2 generators, and had 1 station on solar / battery
Field Day contact stats will be posted.
Pictures and Video will be posted.
Please stand by...
KG0KR and AI0N CW station, Plattsmouth Nebraska 2016 Field Day.
KA0IJY operating 20-meter SSB, Plattsmouth Nebraska 2016 Field Day.
W0DBW logged the rare YL, Plattsmouth Nebraska 2016 Field Day.
Check back later for more 2016 field day videos!