FCC Title 47 of the CFR
The Code of Federal Regulations, Telecommunications, containing the U.S. federal regulations for telecommunications can be found under Title 47 of the United States Code of Federal Regulations. The official rules are published and maintained by the Government Printing Office (GPO) in the Federal Register.
The most common parts discussed from Title 47 include the following:
- Part 15 - unlicensed broadcasts and spurious emissions
- Part 68 - direct connection of all terminal equipment to the public switched telephone network
- Part 90 - private Land Mobile Radio Service LMRS, licensed for business use
- Part 95 - Personal Radio Services: CB Radio, FRS, GMRS, VHF Maritime Mobile Band, MURS
- Part 97 - HAM Amateur Radio